After School Camp began in 1998 as an outreach to the West Ouachita community for children with working parents. This ministry was born out of a burden expressed by local elementary school principals and their concern for children they were sending home on the bus with no supervision once they reached home. Far from a typical daycare we provide: daily devotional time, help with homework, snacks, recreational time, swimming (during warm months), special events, and more!
After school camp is directed by Elizabeth McFarland with the assistance of college-age staff members.
- We pick up from Calhoun Elementary, Central Elementary, Calhoun Middle, Woodlawn Elementary, and Woodlawn Middle
- Cost is $55 per child per week plus a one time $25 registration fee.
- For students grades Kindergarten-8th Grade.
- We will pick your child up from school on the Seeker Springs bus or van when school lets out each day. After School Camp ends a 6:00 pm.
- After School Camp will begin on August 16th, 2017.
- More information: After School Camp Policies and Procedures
Please feel free to CONTACT US if you have any questions!