Our summer staff spend the summer helping us with camps for children of all ages and backgrounds. We have day camps and overnight camps as well as mission camps for underprivileged children and children in foster care. Of course we want to have fun, but above simply having a fun summer, camp is an opportunity for campers and volunteers to break away from their everyday life and focus on their relationship with God and others. We hope to connect loving, fun, intentional Godly leaders to these campers in a way that will encourage the building of relationships. Through those relationships we want to demonstrate God’s love and connect people to Christ. Our hope is that everything we say and every activity that takes place will exalt God and bring joy and peace to His children.
● Get to know the campers and volunteers by name
● Invest and intentionally build relationships
● Look for opportunities to facilitate Godly conversations (one-on-one)
● Assist volunteers in carrying out their duties
● Keep order in the group to help insure everyone is having fun
● Keep up with the schedule and rotate groups at appropriate times
● Maintain open and clear communication with campers, volunteers, fellow staff, and leadership
● Lead your group through daily activities such as Bible study, games, recreation, etc.
2023 Summer Staff application OPEN NOW!